Our fully automatic wrist blood pressure monitor was designed with your well-being and ease in mind. It has a large and easy-to-read LCD back lit screen with a memory capacity for 2 users and up to 60 readings. This device even allows you to take the average of the last three readings. It helps you keep track of your daily health in less than a minute per day.
The device comes with a Blood Pressure Level Indicator, Hypertension Indicator, Body Movement Indicator and an Irregular Heartbeat Detector.
With all these added features, you will receive all the benefits needed to keep up with your blood pressure and heart rate on the daily. Make this device as a part of your daily routine!
How to prepare and take your blood pressure at home?
• Avoid eating, drinking alcohol or caffeinated beverages, smoking, exercising or bathing for 30 min prior to reading.
• Rest for 15 min before measuring. Avoid taking a measurement during stressful times. Take the measurement in a quiet place.
• Sit in a chair with your feet flat on the floor. Rest your arm on a table with your palm facing upward. The cuff should be level with your heart. Do not move.
How to accurately take and record your readings to interpret results with your doctor?
• Try to take readings at the same general times each day (for example, once in the morning and once at night) to compare.
• Take three readings, a few minutes apart. Use the average feature to get the average of all three readings.
• This Blood Pressure Monitor can store up to 60 readings for later review with the push of a button, so you can share the results with your doctor.
Features and Specifications:
• Clear, easy-to-read Large LCD display with backlight
• Tracks 2 users and memory holds up to 60 readings
• Averages the last 3 values
• LCD Size: 35 x 46 mm
• Cuff Size: 13.5-21.5 cm
• Power Source: (2) AAA Batteries Included
• Product Dimensions: 2.9 x 2.6 x .88